MY BONES ARE TOO BIG FOR MY SKIN!
EXCUSE 10 - I DON’T HAVE ANY WORKOUT CLOTHES
Even kitting yourself out like JLo is not going to get you any nearer to achieving your goal of looking like her. New exercise gear is unlikely to improve your motivation or performance. And lets face it, when you are sweating it out in an aerobics studio or your lungs are about to burst in the gym, will you really be paying attention to how well turned out the exerciser next to you is? All you need is a good, supportive pair of trainers and you’ll be well on your way to a healthier, new you!
And the benefits exercising can bring are plenty:
- Reduced risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Reduced risk of diabetes, osteoporosis, and developing heart disease
- Reduced risk of developing colon cancer
- Increased lung capacity
- Increased amount of blood your heart can pump to your body in a single beat
- Reduced stress and feelings of depression
- Effective weight control
- Increased muscle tissue, healthy bones and flexible joints
- Increased balance and coordination which is especially important for older adults
So delve straight in and find out just how easy it is to get that heart rate pumping and to take those small steps to make a big difference.