What to do next
By working with us at the Sports Council, you have a golden chance to put your workplace on the road to wellbeing. And with a new spring in your step, you’ll find your business is primed for faster growth.
With your ideas and our support, your business could soon benefit from:
- showers, changing areas & locker facilities;
- sports equipment - table tennis tables, badminton posts…;
- bicycle racks with secure covered shelters;
- line markings for playing areas or walking routes;
- an outdoor games area, built on waste ground or disused land;
- a gym or fitness suite, built in refurbished office space;
- conversion of an indoor space into a multi use activity area.
Funding is available now for any activity that creates an active workforce. Full-scale projects will need some capital investment, but for smaller projects you won’t be called on to match our funding.
You can access and complete an active workplace grant application form online.
To start the ball rolling, just call your SCW Regional Office:
North Wales –
South East Wales –
South West Wales –
Or email us at
Or to find out more about the Grants and Funding available click here
We look forward to hearing from you. And you can look forward to a business that beams with health.
If you are looking for exercise professionals to deliver classes in your workplace or want to encourage staff to become qualified instructors, visit: http://www.exerciseregister.org