- Sustrans - A civil engineering charity which designs and builds routes for cyclists, walkers and people with disabilities.
- Health Challenge Wales - Health Challenge Wales is the national focus of efforts to improve health and well-being.
- BHF Think Fit - A British Heart Foundation site with evrything you need to introduce physical activity in the workplace.
- Back Care - The National Organisation for Healthy Backs.
- Urban Walks - A scheme encouraging people to become more active in their everyday local environment. The website features some easily achievable lunchtime walking routes across Wales.
- Stress Management Society - The place to learn more about stress and its management.
- British Nutrition Foundation - Advice on various aspects of nutrition and health.
- BUPA Foundation Research Grants - The Bupa Foundation invites applications for its project grants in the areas of health at work and projects covering all health environments (including the workplace).